Vanessa A. Donaville
Broker & CEO
Get in Touch!
Vanessa A. Donaville is a native of the Bay Area, a rare San Franciscan no less, which gives her a special appreciation and perspective on the uniqueness of this market. She has had her Real Estate license for 30 years and her Broker’s License for 12 years, and has been in the Financial Services business for the past 24 years.
As a Financial Advisor, she feels that it is important to take a more “holistic” approach when reviewing major financial choices with clients. This is what sets apart the services of In Touch Realty from other Real Estate and Mortgage Companies. She and her team believe that getting to know the client and making sure that the client is in the best financial position to buy a home and create a mortgage, is the first step in helping a client realize his/her dreams.
As an Financial Advisor, Vanessa can provide the necessary guidance in making one of life’s biggest financial decisions; buying a house. Whether it is your first home or your 2nd, it is important to meet with an Advisor to help make sure your new home really fits in your budget. Vanessa can help review your budget, set & manage goals, and keep you on track for achieving the American dream.Vanessa believes that meeting the needs of her clients is what should always come first and that what is most important is staying IN TOUCH every step of the way.
Licenses & Registrations
- Mortgage Lending Officer
- Real Estate Broker
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 7
- Series 24
- Insurance Broker
Committees & Organizations
- Served on the Economic Development Commission for the City of Vallejo
- Worked as a Mentor for young girls age 12-18 through Cinnamongirl Inc.
- Served on the Board of Emani Inc. a non-profit organization for women with substance abuse
- Worked with a non-profit organization for homeless and disenfranchised women & children called Sister My Sister.
- Currently serves on the Board of Golf Club for women